Monday, July 13, 2009

Free teaching resources

Lakeshore Learning offers various free teaching resources for parents and children to enjoy together on their website every month. I think I will use the sight-word flash cards to make my own version of their sight-word soup games for John.

If you like shopping at this store, now is a great time. With all the new merchandise coming in for the next school year, a lot of stuff is on clearance. Most of the other stuff in the store is 20% discounted. I have already found some great deals there this month. The website also has a coupon you can print and use for a free plan book and a buy one, get one 50% off offer.

2 comments:

  1. I just went through and read all of your controversial post and I must say I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun in the sun.....great!!! You are certainly the most energetic lady. Really. Please send some my way!!! It is nice you all get out so much and your children get to see so much!!!! They are blessed.Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.