Saturday, August 20, 2022

Paypal link

I have added a Paypal "donate" button in the side bar on the right. I am choosing this approach as an  alternative to using a subscription such as Patreon to continue sharing content, because I want any resources I share online to remain free. At the same time, I would greatly appreciate any support that would allow me to not just produce more content, but also provide the funds to do fun things with my family. 

If you have benefitted from the content I have shared here and elsewhere throughout the years, please consider supporting my time and efforts. My current goal is for all of us to be able to go on a long-planned trip to see my family in Germany. We had purchased plane tickets to go in 2020 before Covid hit. Those tickets were canceled and refunded. I set the funds aside and rebooked the flights in 2021, after travel restrictions into Germany were lifted in late May. Unfortunately, they were reinstated in August, shortly before we were scheduled to travel. Again, I eventually received full refunds for all the tickets. However, those funds are no longer enough to cover all the travel costs, as prices for plane tickets etc. have gone up considerably due to inflation, plus we had some unexpected expenses that ate up some of these travel funds. So this year, even though no Covid restrictions remain, we were unable to travel due to cost. I am working extra hard and long, in hopes of being able to fly to Germany next May or June, along with all nine of the kids from Miriam (15) down, and possibly one or two of the older boys (who would be paying their own way). 

All that to say, if you ever want to support my time and efforts on this blog financially, please do so through this link. Thank you so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zsuzsanna! I’ve seen other Christian women who give advice on YouTube put their PayPal link in the description of each one. It might take some time to go back but I hope it would be worth it and encourage new viewers. It’s usually something like “If this has been a blessing to you, please consider…” All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.