Thursday, August 17, 2017

Look Who's Walking!

Chloe takes the prize for being our latest walker! She will be 15 months old tomorrow. Just in the last few days, she has taken to toddling across open spaces. 

video


Yeah, this was totally filmed during church... it was a moment not to be missed!

I have suspected that Chloe has long been able to walk, but being a girl, she was far too cautious to let go, choosing instead to 'cruise' for the last several months. It was kind of convenient as she was tired of crawling, so only being willing to cruise kept her 'tethered' to wherever I would put her. Lately, that has been the coffee table as I am spending more time than my non-pregnant self resting. I'd put her down next to me as I lay on the sofa, and she'd contentedly do lap after lap around the coffee table, emptying it of all its contents, and just generally being pleasant and contained. 

Looks like my easy days are coming to and end... ;)

Side note: John was our earliest walker at 10 months. He actually started walking the DAY he turned 10 months old - one day earlier and I could have said he walked at 9 months. 


12 comments:

  1. Hi, i am wondering how I can become a member of fwbc. I am not allowed in my hometown church for my firm walk with Jesus. I am a missionary from lighthouse baptist in central Illinois. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would depend on what you were thrown out of your previous church for. "firm walk with Jesus" can mean different things to different people.

      Delete
  2. Atta girl! She is seriously the cutest little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, she is adorable! Our little one will be ecstatic to see a video of her favorite "Baby Ko-ey." :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son, who is our eighth, waited until he was about 20 months old to walk on his own. I was really starting to worry! He never liked pressure on his feet and was to cautious about falling. He cruised for a long time, also. Now he's turning two this month and running and climbing everywhere 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. To put it in better words, these people do not want at their church. Ive been betrayed and lied to by everyone in my life, and im hoping faithful word is as good as the name implies:) Salutations from La salle il faithful!
    King James Bible ezekial 12:6
    For even thy brethren, and the house of thy father, even they have dealt treacherously with thee; yea, they have called a multitude after thee: believe them not, though they speak fair words unto thee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming you are the same anon who asked about church membership. Quite frankly, you sound like you are just being too picky, so the problem would travel with you no matter where you go. You would not like it here, either.

      Delete
    2. Um, Lighthouse Baptist Church is my father in laws church. They don't have any missionaries out of their church. Who are you?
      ~Cassandra McMurtry

      Delete
  6. Yay!! She is so adorable! She will no doubt be running soon :) Have any of your children been late talkers? My 2 year old hasn't said a single word yet, but it's super social. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, that is understandable. One last thing. If I know my church will go the wrong direction, will I go down with them? 19 Jesus says if you follow me I will make you become fishers of men. But we dont soul win out here. Im just stuck on what to do. I have been called to the ministry not to long ago.
    revelation 2:2 and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is jake, and I am a prophet.
    aiah 42King James Version (KJV)

    42 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After getting more information from your home church, I have been able to confirm the issue is indeed with you. We do not accept members who have been thrown out of churches of like faith and practice for reasons we agree with.

      Delete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.