Saturday, June 4, 2016

Our Little Lamb

Thank you for the cards and well wishes following Chloe's birth. It's been so fun getting mail besides bills and junk mail!

A kind reader from Ireland sent us a beautiful handmade card, and this cute crocheted set of a lamb hat and "sheepy shoes," as Boaz calls them. 




Boaz has been trying to sneak off with the little shoes, as he absolutely loves them. He also loves his little sissy, and doesn't miss an opportunity to give her hugs and kisses. When I ask him for a kiss, he just says "No!" Little stinker!



Thank you for this beautiful gift and the kind message in the card, it made my day! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love that Boaz is such an attentive big brother. The hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat and those booties are too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Zsuzsanna,

    I wish I could hug you right now. In the time of a precious event happening in your family you are bombarded with evil. I am ever so sorry. I have no words that can change the sickness of the world especially where wrong is right, and right is wrong. Instead, as a believer in Christ, a wife, mother and grandmother, I offer prayers for you and yours that you all will be protected and comforted.

    I tried to compose a post about anything anything anything other than what is going on in the world and really only came up with two verses that gave me strength which became my post today... then I stopped here to visit and let you know I saw the emails sent to you and shared them with my husband last night. I am sickened and know that the post I wrote today was because of those vile emails. Oh how I wish I could say anything to give comfort to a mother/father of daughters that receives that filth. Instead, I back away and know you and yours stand in the Word and that is your comfort and mine.

    May your family delight in Chloe at this time and I pray that you and your family are healthy and well.

    Hugs from New Mexico,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.