Monday, May 2, 2016

Mother-Daughter Tea Party

Our church had its annual Ladies' Tea Party in honor of Mother's Day this past Sunday, May 1st. 

As usual, it was a lovely time. My girls look forward to this event all year long, and it really was special. What I particularly enjoyed this year was the fact that the tea house we went to had many small tables, so I was able to seat each group of mothers/daughters/sisters together at the same table, allowing each party to spend quality time with each other. 











I may be slightly biased, but these three are just about the sweetest girls around! I am so thankful they are mine. 

On a different topic, I apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I am currently 37+ weeks pregnant, and have been busy with the final preparations for baby's arrival. There are scores of blog posts I would like to finish writing, if only time permitted. It's a busy season of life - free time on the computer usually has to come last. Thank you for bearing with me. I am hoping that with summer break only about a week out, things should slow down considerably by next week, especially if baby waits to make his/her entrance until close to my due date of May 20th. 

You can also follow me on my Facebook page, which I am a bit better about updating. It's a public page, so you do not have to be on FB to be able to view it. 

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea!
    Your daughters look so lovely and Im happy you got to enjoy the day with your precious ones in such a warm environment.
    Hope your pregnancy goes well!
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely bunch of ladies. I do enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for sharing your family, life, thoughts, etc. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing... love the pictures and wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I'm glad you and your daughters were able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really out did yourself this year. Very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely, and your daughters are beyond adorable!! What a lovely event - thank you for sharing the pictures. Your daughters are growing into lovely young women.

    I can't believe baby's arrival is SO close! Yay!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tea party seating idea! A lot of times at ladies events the kids start playing with each other because the moms are talking amongst themselves, so this forces moms and daughters to spend quality time =) You guys all look beautiful can't wait to see baby pics and birth story!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so awesome. With eight children and one more coming, it must be very hard on you. It is the grace of God that makes you be who you are. God bless you and happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.