Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Our Easter 2016

We had a lovely Easter. As we have done for some time now, we did the big dinner on Saturday evening since Sundays are a busy day around here already. However, I didn't take any pictures at dinner time, only of breakfast the next morning.

Yes, that's a Christmas table cloth for Easter... ha! I have since managed to get to the fabric store and get a more appropriate theme for summer. 

 

Before breakfast, we read the Easter story from the Bible, and the kids got their gifts. As usual, the boys got new swim clothes, and the girls got new dresses. 
 







Being very pregnant, and having lots of wiggly subjects, I didn't have it in me to haul the family off to a park for a special Easter photo shoot as I have done in the past, but I did line them all up for a few pictures together. 




Hope you had a lovely holiday with your family!


11 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, beautiful family! Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always impressed when you can get all of them in a picture looking the same direction. It's hard for me to get three to look the same way (smile...at me...look over here...I know you see a bird, but look at me...HA!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family. May God continue to provide you his unconditional love and blessings.
    Have a great labor Zsuzsanna. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome day! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you sew the dresses? Either way, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful people! We celebrate on Saturday, too.... So much easier. Wow, you're getting closer and closer to meeting this new little baby!!! You guys are great. Wish we were closer. Tell Isaac Gracie has been checking mail daily!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica , how do I follow your blog? I use to follow you but haven't in a while. Would love to see how your sweet family is doing !

      Delete
  7. I've been reading your blog so long I feel like I know your family! lol (I can't believe how grown-up Miriam looks!) Thanks so much for posting. It's such a blessing to see all the things your family do together, coupled with great advice and interesting opinions. I hope you always find a little spare time to keep writing and sharing :)
    Anyway, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice family pictures.

    Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been awhile since I've had time to get on your blog. The kids sure are getting big! I'm glad you had a nice Easter. You have a beautiful family. Just curious, where does Pastor Anderson get all his t-shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a blessing to read and view

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.