Sunday, January 17, 2016

Just checking in

You'd think I've fallen off the face of the earth, the way my blog has been neglected. 

Well, thanks to many who surprised us for our church's 10-year anniversary, we spent the week after Christmas in a cabin in the woods outside Prescott, and just days after returning from that, my husband and I left for Maui for 10 days. We just got back from there early this morning. There are so many wonderful pictures and memories to share from both trips! 

Please check back soon for blog posts about our vacations these last three weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Zsuzsa, please share your schnitzel and cauliflower sauce recipe! Thanks to pastor andersons sermon this morning I gotta know! :D
    And welcome home! Looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this comment made me LOL! :) I was already hungry, but now I'm craving THIS. I'll see if I can make it soon, take pics, and share the recipe in a blog post.

      Delete
    2. Aw thanks so much :)
      Abi

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you writing again! I've missed your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to see photos! welcome back

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.