Monday, September 21, 2015

Things that make my heart go pitter patter

Our church homeschool group had its first field trip of the year today, to Butterfly Wonderland. There were over 60 of us, and that in spite of several families having to cancel at the last minute due to illness.


This is my favorite picture of the entire day, which one of the other ladies took and sent to me. It is such a joy to see my older kids come alongside their younger siblings and be their buddy. I didn't even know this happened until I got the photo.

I remember Solomon (almost 14 - wow!) being Stephen's age (3). It's almost like I am reliving history, since both of them are the oldest in their set of boys, and they have similar personalities.

Having children truly is the greatest blessing this side of heaven, and I am so thankful for the ones we have been entrusted with.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. So true I look at my children and it makes me cry sometimes just to see them hug each other, God has truly blessed us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I pray I get to experience the joy of having children someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful picture. I can only imagine the smile on your face when you first opened it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! So glad I discovered your blog, and your husband's sermons. Thanks for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If pastor Anderson has dizziness/vertigo attacks it could be BPPV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, now that your children are growing older and maturing into adults, how would you react if one of them confessed that they did not adhere to your religious beliefs? Is it a problem? Do you let them find their own way? I am not implying this is going to happen with your children, but I am curious what your response would be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful picture! It brought tears to my eyes. May God bless your family!! Love, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.