Monday, March 2, 2015

We have a crawler

So much I'd love to share and blog about, but just not enough time in a day to get it all done! Here are a few pictures of my littlest guy, who is crawling all over the place these days. 



 
 Almost ten months old, and no teeth yet!


Boaz really is not one to go around getting into mischief, though. He will often crawl to one place he finds interesting, such as the coffee table, and sit there playing with everything within his reach for quite some time before moving on. He also loves crawling around a blanket in the yard. Or, as in this case, playing with the cat's food and water dishes - that's definitely a favorite!




I love that stage when their little hands look like fat little crabs

 

10 comments:

  1. Bright eyed, and happy. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is he 10 months already? He's so cute! I can practically hear his little hands slap-slapping on the tile floor and he ambulates. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boaz is SUPER cute!!! Yes, pet food bowls are definitely an attraction here too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zsuzsanna, Just a quick question... At what age do you introduce food to your babies? And what do you start them off with? Do you have a blog out that I can read on it? Thank you! God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany,

      I don't think I've done a blog post on that before. We usually wait until the child shows an interest in solids by grabbing at our food, making chewing motions as they watch us eat, smack their gums, etc. I like to start them on things like whole plain organic yogurt sweetened with maple syrup or some fruit puree, plain applesauce, mashed bananas, avocado, shredded chicken, scrambled pasture-fed eggs (grain fed could cause allergies), sourdough bread with pasture-fed butter, etc. I like to limit grains early on just because they are harder on the immature digestive systems, and tend to stop my kids up when they first start solids. Hope this helps! God bless you and your little one.

      Delete
  5. What a darling! He reminds me most of Anna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, he is a miniature carbon copy of Isaac. They have a similar disposition, too.

      Delete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.