Sunday, December 14, 2014

Thank You cards

Last month, on the anniversary of the complications with our most recent (twin) pregnancy, I sent out Thank You cards to all who had donated to our medical fund during that time.



While I made every effort to keep meticulous track of every single address from every donor as they came in, and then even went back to double check both Paypal and check images on our account for deposits,  I know some will not receive these cards. A couple of them were returned as undeliverable, some people sent money orders or cash anonymously, and yet others may have been accidentally missed in spite of my efforts.

If you did not receive a card in the mail, I apologize. Please know that your donation was and still is greatly appreciated, and that we are very thankful to have been able to pay off all medical bills, thanks in no small part to everyone's contributions. If you were one of the people who donated money and should have received a card, but didn't, and would like to get one, please leave your name and address in the comments below (I will not publish it), along with a brief note about your donation so I can find it and "connect the dots".

Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.