Saturday, November 22, 2014

Family portraits

Come on now, I have spared you with more family photos for, oh, two days now. Are you ready for more?

Yes? I knew you'd say that. As always, I'm happy to oblige.









Okay, there are approximately one hundred more pictures where these came from. I am really, really forcing myself not to just unload the truck all at once and run off all my readers.

By the way, trying to color coordinate ten people and the Sonoran Desert is a feat of sorts. A bunch of people have asked - yes, I sewed the girls' dresses myself (for Easter this year).

Pictures were taken by the brilliant and talented Tonya Lewis Photography. I want to have another baby just so we have reason to ask her to take our family pictures again.

8 comments:

  1. It looks like a fun loving family. Love love love your blog, thank you for sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful! Way better than a JC Penny or Picture People Mall photo shoot. If the Lord ever blesses us to come visit we will have to have our photos done by her too =). My favorite is the one with everyone in front of the fence =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to add to your family to have an excuse for a family portrait ....you have them already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3rd image is definitely my favourite! It's so lovely to see your oldest boys holding and taking care of their young siblings. Beautiful family xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are beautiful! I really wouldn't mind seeing 100, Lol Thank you for sharing with us, looking forward to more. I noticed the updated photos on the sidebar as well - You have such a lovely family! :)
    God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the the 2nd picture, where your son is so happily looking at his parents. That shows just how happy he is and how good his parents are to him. And all the kids he just had an extra speacial glow about him. Beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THESE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL , I LOVE OUTDOOR PHOTOS . I HOPE WE CAN DO THIS NEXT YEAR .

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.