Thursday, October 30, 2014

Family Photos - sneak preview

Last week, for the first time in two years, we had professional family photos taken.
 

The pictures will not be edited and ready for another couple of weeks, but the photographer has shared a couple of sneak peak images.

The black & white picture of the girls is simply stunning - though I am admittedly biased. :) I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures, especially the ones of Baby Bo.

These were taken by Tonya Lewis Photography. If you like what you see, we highly recommend her. You can also check out and like her Facebook page here.


11 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE the girls' dresses! They are so pretty! You have a very peaceful look on your face in the family picture. Very pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black and white is S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G. stunning. A gift from God perhaps. Just my thoughts. God bless you! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make the girls' dresses? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, beautiful pictures!! And the girls dresses are like from a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The B&W photo looks like it's from the 1800's. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zsuzsa! They are beautiful!!!! The family one is great and I can not wait to recieve my copy this year! Haha!

    Love,
    Jessica Argon

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a naturally pretty lady and don't need make-up, but I would love to see you wear some color yourself. The girls' dresses are darling. Please consider wearing something other than drab colors. A pretty dress, similar to the girls' in style in a solid color, maybe, would look lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely and I agree you should try to wear a little bit of color, I know some people don't like it very much I was one of them but once I tried I really like it and it doesn't have to be "hey everybody look at me" kind of color... Anyway all of you look great

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an absolutely beautiful family! You and Pastor Anderson are truly inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.