Monday, May 5, 2014

Quick Pregnancy Update

Just a quick update (since I get asked daily) - yes, I am still pregnant! 

I am currently at 39w 2d, and have been experiencing lots of on-again, off-again contractions and prodromal labor for a couple of weeks now, but no baby to show for as of yet. I think I am setting a new record for how long I managed to stay pregnant after my membranes ruptured at 18 weeks, and the subsequent "amniopatch" fixed that issue.

I will be sure to update here as soon as our little guy makes his appearance, hopefully soon. 

Thank you for your continued prayers! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I was beginning to wonder if you'd had the baby weeks ago and were holding out on us, LOL!!! Tell the little guy we're hoping to meet him soon!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!! I hope the delivery will be a smooth one, and I cannot wait find out what his name will be! At least, no more pregnancy for the upcoming hot summer months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if you're getting this twice from me. I'm not sure that the other post went through. There is a website with some wonderful information for pregnancy and labor called spinningbabies.com. I thought of it after reading one of your posts of how long your labors tend to be. Some of the exercises could help immensely.
    Thank you for making your life so transparent that I can glean some wisdom and also practical knowledge from it. My family and I thank God for all that you and your husband freely share with so many. You are in our prayers often.

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.