... and all through the house... Mom has lots of lose ends to tie up!
Today, listed here in no particular order, I have the following goals on my to-do-list:
- pickle 20 lbs of cukes in a crock. This will be my third attempt. The first two failed due to my lack of knowledge and our tricky climate. Wish me good success!
- finish and print everyone's schedules, as well as the lesson plans for the next two weeks.
- receive this month's Azure delivery.
- cut the boys' hair.
- proofread an 18,000-word translation I have been working on in my spare time (hahaha!) for the last 10 days, and send it in. Whew!!!
- buy supplies and decorations for a wedding at our church this Saturday, as well as run a couple of other necessary errands for this week.
- bake bread
- plus the usual: cooking, laundry, etc.
That's just for today. So much more to do this week, as usual. I am thankful for my job as wife and mother, that never allows for a single moment of boredom. Thankful also for the ability to work, and most of all of course for people to care for.