Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We don't need no stinkin' ObamaCare...

... our kids are smart enough to be their own surgeons.

 
I am not sure what Miriam's ailment was, or how the cure worked out for her. I do know they had lots of fun playing together. Isaac is a super big brother, always patient with the younger ones, and willing to pretend with them at their whim.

I also love how Becky almost always has a baby doll in her arms. Such a little Mommy!


What if you were going in for surgery, and this is who walked through the door and introduced herself as your doctor. Scary, no?? :)

I just love those leather cowboy gloves Isaac is wearing!

Siblings are a special blessing. Our kids are not just a source of joy to us, but also to each other.

2 comments:

  1. There should be a Like button for this post. I LOVE THE HEADLINE FOR THIS POST! And, I agree with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious: Has your stance on Obamacare, insurance and government assistance changed given your recent medical expenses?

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.