Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New Facebook page

Dear friends, foes, and those fascinated by our crazy family for whatever reason(s),

I wanted to let you know that I have started a new, public "Are They All Yours?!??" Facebook page. This idea was born of the fact that while there is not always time each day to blog (as much as I wish there were), I do typically pop onto Facebook every day to share a funny story about the kids, a quick video of the baby, or some other short blurb about the ups and downs of large family living. My hope is to be able to give more frequent, albeit shorter, updates on the Facebook page, without making "friends" with all the weirdos out there and giving away too much personal information. Plus, this way even the "Facebook Purists" who abstain from joining Facebook can still see my little blurbs on there. :)

So hop on over to Are They All Yours and "Like" it! Then, go ahead and "invite" your friends!


3 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I love "liking" on Facebook blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Do you want to get more likes for your Facebook page? The best thing to do is to include your Facebook page icon here in your blog. You can also add other social media sites like Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn, if you have an account in these sites. ->Abigayle Soderstrom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zsuzanna, I was thinking of doing the same, making a public FB page of our own little family. We homeschool and are a Christian family in a small community. We just don't want to get into all the drama of the community by opening a personal account but would rather stay connected and let people in on how we do things at home and hope for a change in some. I tried making a page but I do not know what my page falls under in those categories they have listed. How did you do yours? Or which category have you chose your page to be? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.