Friday, December 9, 2011

Dear Michael Smith...

(if you are not Michael Smith, this post will be of no interest to you)

Several weeks ago, you mailed my husband a package with a Bible, a sermon transcript, and a long letter. Thank you for mailing these. 



My husband finished getting the return package ready to mail to you, only to discover that we do not have your address. It is not anywhere on the letter you enclosed. Because the package was mailed from a UPS store, that is the sending address on the box - not yours.

Please leave me a comment below with the address you would like us to send your package to (I will not publish it), and we will get it in the mail immediately.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I read it anyway... what can I say? I'm nosey.

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.