- Making my own chore system for the kids (I am about half-way done) - I will blog about it when it's done.
- Working on a 12-month menu plan complete with accompanying grocery lists.
- Moving our US and world maps to the hallway, with pushpins for every place that has sent us a package/postcard to date, and mounting the postcards around them - BIG JOB, but we are so thankful and excited about all the wonderful mail we have received.
- Update the map on the right -->, which is hopelessly out of date, much to my embarrassment. Many thanks to the Peattie Family from the UK for the package, which we received yesterday. More on that in a future post!
- Sew the curtains and pillowcases to finish the boys' room remodel.
- Finish a "Risk" game that I started with the boys two weeks ago.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Missing in Action
Just catching my breath for a moment to write down on the projects I am trying to wrap up: