Ready to feel tired out? Here is a list of this week's projects. And yes, since my husband is not going on any out-of-town business trips, I really want to get them ALL done!
- Finish painting the boys' room - hopefully, today.
- Buy an overhead projector do murals - we are painting a cave over the room door, and a tree in one corner of the room. How cool is this one? Definitely not talented enough for that, but I love the idea.
- Assemble the new triple bunk bed
- Get the girls' summer clothes out
- Take three kids and myself to dentist for checkups tomorrow
- Take family for portraits on Friday
- Sew a ring sling for a new mom
- Possibly build one or two more 4x4 raised garden beds - not sure, because I'd have to buy more dirt to fill them. Gardening is going GREAT so far this year!!! I am so thrilled!!!
This in addition to the regular daily chores, library trips, unforeseen emergencies, and (of course!) blogging. If my family just quit eating, at least on days that I am trying to get a project done, it would save so much time in grocery shopping, meal prep, and cleanup!!! Ah well.
Any tips you may have on the painting/murals would be greatly appreciated.