Sunday, September 5, 2010

Daddy's girl

We have all greatly enjoyed having my husband home more lately. A few days ago, he took just Miriam on a little date. They had some gelato at the mall near our house, and then she rode the carousel a couple of times. She loved every minute of it!

Waiting for her Daddy to pick her up.


Her baby doll came along on the date.


Becky was jealous, and looking out the window longingly as they were leaving.

I am so glad that our daughters get to grow up with their own Dad, who loves, adores, and protects them like no other. It's a privilege that I was not allowed when I was growing up, much like most girls these days. Nothing can ever substitute for a Daddy's love and adoration. Our daughters are very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. That is so precious. They truly are blessed. It still hurts from not having my Dad around. It truly is a privilege. It is such a special bond a little girl has with her Daddy. If I ever have a little girl, I am at least happy to know she will have a Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Nothing like having a daddy's girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.