Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick Pregnancy Update

Today I am 14 weeks pregnant, which is one week into the second trimester. I have gradually been getting better and better over the last couple of weeks. It's been a two steps forward, one step back process, but by now I would say I am feeling about 80% normal. Which is a HUGE improvement. Now I pretty much only feel sick first thing in the morning, if I don't eat at least once every couple of hours, or if I go out in the heat for more than 5 minutes (the temperatures here are around 105 every day, and rising). I am expecting for that to go away completely in the coming weeks, too. It is so nice to be able to eat a normal diet again, and to be able to cook nice meals for my family.

I am still feeling very fatigued much of the day, but that is also slowly improving. The first trimester is always the hardest for me.

About a week ago I started feeling the baby move. I can't feel him/her all the time yet, just every few days when I lay in bed awake first thing in the morning.

Thank you to all who have been praying for me, and writing to ask how I have been feeling!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are feeling better. I am still tired too!!! Will you find out what you are having? Take care

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better! My pregnancy went pretty fast once the first trimester was over. I think the morning sickness makes it feel like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. Since you have now with carrying both boys and girls, do you have any inclination as to what you're having? I have one girl out of my 4 and it was so different with her. I was sick every single day until my 7th month. I was sick for only a few weeks with my boys. I also felt earlier movement with my girl, and later with my boys. Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear you're feeling better! Hope it goes away completly soon. Oh it's so fun feeling the baby move!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.