Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Duggar Family Addition

For those of you who haven't heard yet, the Duggars just announced that they are expecting their 19th child. While I don't entirely agree with them on everything, I strongly support their adherence to the Biblical idea that having children is a gift and blessing from God. From what I have seen and read, I think Mrs. Duggar is a great example of a wonderful and godly mother.

If you do not have a television, but would like to watch all the episodes of "18 kids and counting" , you can do so on Amazon via Video on Demand.

Mr. and Mrs. Duggar also wrote a book, which I found very helpful and encouraging.

6 comments:

  1. I love the Duggar's book and I "only" have three children right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Duggars live about 75 miles North of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that book on request from our library right now. I find the Duggars fascinating and I think Michelle must be one of the most patient women in the world to be able to handle all those children without going crazy! She does have a lot of help, especially from her older girls, but it still amazes me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that she really is a patient woman and a great mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just recently discovered your blog. I have to say I'm in love. ha.

    I love the Duggar family. I have 5 children, two sets of twin girls and one single girl. I'm dying to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just recently found your blog, I have to say I'm enjoying it. It's nice and refreshing to see someone who is not afraid to speak the truth.

    I have 5 children, two sets of twin girls and one single girl. I can't wait to read the Duggars book. I love that family.

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.