Monday, May 4, 2009

More interviews

My husband did an interview tonight at 8 pm PST with Jason Bermas. You can view it below:






He also did an interview with Katherine Albrecht on Thursday last week. You can listen to it here (click on the second hour).

There are no major updates on the legal case at this point. The pre-trial conference is scheduled for June 11 via telephone.

We just received the official reports of the various law enforcement officers involved in this incident. No tapes have been released yet, and our two camcorders are still confiscated.

Also, my husband has so far not been allowed to leave the state of Arizona, but that restriction was lifted late last week. This is very important because he needs to travel a lot for his fire alarm business.

3 comments:

  1. I am busy skimming your blog for updates. I seen the video clips tonite. I was surprised you were able to get them!

    The video in the car, was that from your husbands camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine Albrecht is fantastic. I use to listen to her radio show on WTPRN (We The People Radio Network) almost everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crazy. I ran across your blog and was shocked to see all this. Poor guy? Can I ask why the police did this? What sparked it? I'm sorry you're going through all this garbage. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.