Monday, April 13, 2009

Spoiled rotten

Last week, for no apparent reason other than the fact that he is the greatest guy in the world, my husband bought me this beautiful ring.


Then on Saturday, he helped me rearrange our bedroom and the boys'. Then he took off to the store and when he came back, locked himself into our bedroom with his "surprise" - he had bought a fancy new set of sheets for our bed.


I jokingly remarked that he and I shop at totally different stores - he goes to all the fancy stores while I shop at thrift stores and Ross. I never go the mall, and the only time I go to a department store is when I have the kids' portraits taken at J.C. Penney.

But yes, I'm very spoiled. Thank you, honey! :)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful. use it in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with men and sheets? Every so often, Bobby buys all new bedding for our bed.

    R.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ring is very pretty, and the sheets are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.