Monday, April 27, 2009

My plans this week

My apologies to the regular readers of my blog who came here regularly before these recent events. I plan on more "normal" posts this week.

My other goals this week also include:

- Homeschooling the three oldest as usual.
- Taking Miriam and Isaac for their respective birthday portraits... I was supposed to take them in February! I have never been THIS late to take them in. I also want to have pictures of Rebecca done at the same time, and possible one of all five children.
- Planning a mother-daughter-tea for our church in honor of Mother's Day.
- And just generally keeping everyone fed and clothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.