Monday, March 2, 2009

And the winner is....

Edited to add: Thanks to hbowman's generosity (see comments), the prize has been passed to Leah, who suggested the title "Last time this happened I was nursing!" Please email me your mailing address to claim your prize.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


hbowman said...

"Ketch'n'up on some sleep" ?

Please see rule # 7 :)

February 27, 2009 12:36 PM


Congratulations! Please send me your mailing address to zsuzsanna.anderson@gmail.com

Thank you to all who entered, it was funny reading everyone's suggestions. Here are my other favorites that almost won:

"Last time this happened I was nursing!" (Leah)

"I'm dreaming about a lady in South Carolina who would really love to win those lemons." (Jan)

But really, I liked all entries. Thank you to all who participated! This was so much fun, I'll probably do another giveaway in the not-too-distant future.

P.S.: Check back tonight for photos from the birthday bash this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that's funny. I'm tickled. However, seeing as I live in sunny Florida, and am surrounded by citrus of my own, please feel free to send the lemons to someone (Jan, perhaps) in dire need of a taste of summer. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! That was one of my favorites too. My husband, kids, and I found it a bit hard to compete with that one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.