Friday, February 20, 2009

Quick update

Sorry I have not been posting much or responding to comments. I am hoping to do so tonight after the kids are in bed.

Rebecca, who is 4 months old today, seems to have caught the virus that's been going around our family for the last couple of weeks. She started running a high fever on Wednesday night, and was very miserable all day yesterday, but just today seems to be coming around and getting better. Isaac had it pretty bad about a week ago, I ended up having to take him to the doctor because he sounded so bad I was afraid it had developed into pneumonia. Thankfully, it turned out it was "just" asthma (the illness-induced kind) and bronchitis.

At any rate, I moved Isaac's birthday party from tomorrow to next Saturday. He is totally well by now, but with the baby being ill I haven't had time to prepare for it. Which is nice in a way because my Dad is coming for a visit from Hungary, and this way he will be able to be at the party, too. My Dad is getting here next Tuesday and staying for three weeks, and we are all very excited about his visit.

I'll post more tonight - hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when the baby gets sick!! I hope she will be wel soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.