Monday, December 29, 2008

A note to everyone on my blog roll

My blog, which really was just intended for friends and family, gets a lot of traffic because our church's website links to it. A lot of this traffic is from people who have radically different beliefs than we do, and invariably they write to leave nasty comments.

While that does not phase me at all, and may in fact amuse me, I realize that blog authors listed on my blog roll may feel some of this "fallout".

So if at any time you would prefer for me to remove a link to your blog off my website, please just let me know. I won't be offended at all, or have my feelings hurt.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you can leave mine up I don't mind. Xanga has a setting where you can make some posts be viewed only by the people you choose so if I have anything I don't want to show in public I'll be doing that:)

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.