Tuesday, December 16, 2008

8 weeks old

Rebecca is eight weeks old today and as sweet as can be. So far, she has been our easiest baby. I think she has cried less than one hour total since she was born. She is just happy to be with us, and puts up with having to wait to be fed occasionally, such as when I am in the middle of cleaning up hazardous-waste-material-messes created by one of the other kids. At night she sleeps snuggled up against my side and I don't lose one wink of sleep because she knows how to nurse while lying down. She is happy, content and lovely in every way imaginable. I hope she keeps her mellow character in spite of her wild older siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.