Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a very nice Thanksgiving weekend. On Thursday, we did the whole turkey dinner thing, and then started decorating for Christmas.

On Friday, we went to Besh-Ba-Gowah Archaeological Park outside Globe, Arizona. It was really neat. The kids enjoyed getting to grind some corn meal. I really loved the cool fall weather and beautiful autumn colors on the drive through Tonto National Forest.

Today, I finished decorating the house for Christmas, and started wrapping some presents to put under the tree. I also finished the kids advent calendars, and will be posting pictures of them next week.

Below are some pictures.

Justify Full









2 comments:

  1. That sounded like great fun. I have to keep that place in mind to take my kids. I found a couple of farms as well that are doing Christmas type activities for the kids. My kids love anything that has to do with nature and animals. I can't wait till we can have our own homestead.

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.