Saturday, September 13, 2008

Really nice website

A reader of my blog recently recommended etsy.com to me. I am probably totally out of touch with reality because I had never heard of it before in spite of the fact that it seems to be a very popular site. You can buy and/or sell homemade items on this website. It's great for getting new ideas of projects you may be able to do yourself, for finding something lovely and inexpensive, or for trying to sell some unique products you know how to make.

Of course, I went straight to the "baby" section, where there are literally thousands of items I would be interested in such as cloth diapers, slings, nursing covers, and many more.

Thank you, Joy, for sharing this information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.