Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My lip bleed experience

One time I had a lip bleed. On May 7th at night I was going to get some water. But Isaac was coming back. (Now I had a glass cup) Isaac comes walking down the hall, rams into me, and shatters the glass. Then I started wiping my mouth with my shirt. Then I looked at my shirt and there were red stains. It was a lip bleed! It was because Isaac was walking, and I was drinking, and
Isaac when he was walking shoved the glass into my lip, and gave me a lip bleed. It went on for a long time.

6 comments:

  1. May 7th, the day that went down in history

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Did Isaac get hurt too? Or just your lip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that must of hurt BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac didn't get hurt Lisa.(solomon)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comment on my old posts(solomon)

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.