Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick update

Miriam finally started getting better yesterday afternoon (Sunday), and is eating well again. She is still very weak because she lost several lbs and is now down to 17.7 lbs. She is walking, but is very wobbly and gets tired fast. But overall, she is improving very fast. Thank you to all who prayed.

As far as my arm goes, it was A LOT better after the chiropractor adjusted me on Saturday. In fact, it hardly hurt any more at all. She said not to carry the baby for the rest of the afternoon, but because Miriam was so sick and crying a lot I ended up having to carry her. By the evening, my arm was back to being in extreme pain and has been ever since. I am going to get adjusted again on Wednesday, hopefully it will start holding better as I go back for more adjustments in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I love my chiropractor. She's amazing. I'm constantly amazed at what just a little adjustment can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear that you and Miriam are doing better. Our family will keep you and Miriam in our prayers for a fast recovery.

    God Bless,

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.