Friday, April 11, 2008

Prayer requests

Just a quick note to ask you all to pray for Miriam. She was very fussy last night and didn't want to eat much. She woke up this morning throwing up several times, and is sleeping right now. I'm sure it's just a stomach bug and nothing serious. She is drinking well, so dehydration is not an issue. But I do feel so bad for her.

Please also pray for me. It seems I have developed carpal tunnel in my left arm, which is apparently common during pregnancy. It doesn't bother me that much, except when I sneeze. Then my whole arm goes into extremely painful spasms. The fact that I have allergies and sneeze a lot makes it quite miserable. My midwife recommended seeing the chiropractor, and I am hoping to be able to get in tonight. Although I'm not sure how I would even manage to do that with four kids in tow (one sick). My husband won't be back until late tonight and can't help me with that.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Keeping you and Miriam in my prayers.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI, your site links to Ann who lists among her interests "feminist, rituals, choice, sexuality, polytheism, tattoos, transgender rights..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Where is that link? I cannot seem to find it. Obviously, I want to remove that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Miriam doing by now? She's in my prayers. The Easter picture of your kids is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Miriam is not doing much better yet, although she did eat a couple of bites of food tonight (the first in 48 hours). She still has a high fever and is very irritable. Please continue for her to get better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will pray for you both!

    ~Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.