Monday, December 3, 2007

Update on Miriam

Please continue to pray for Miriam. She is still very sick. On Saturday she started getting a little better, and was doing okay yesterday, but started getting a lot worse in the evening and has been very ill again today. Her temperature has fluctuated between 102 and 104 all night and all day. This afternoon I even took her to the pediatrician for the first time ever (a naturopathic M.D.) because I was concerned that she was developing pneumonia. He said that she had beginning bronchitis but no ear infection or anything else, and prescribed me high doses of vitamin C, vitamin A, and zinc. If she is not improving by Thursday I might have to get her on antibiotics, which I really don't want to do. Anyway, please pray for her - thank you!

4 comments:

  1. My children and I added Miriam to our prayers this evening before bed. I hope that she will recover quickly.

    I had a simular situation with my youngest one a couple of years ago and it was very scary because the temp would not go down no matter what. Eventually it did and yes he had bronchitis.

    May the Lord give her the strength to heal.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything works out well!

    ReplyDelete

Your KINDLY WORDED, constructive comments are welcome, whether or not they express a differing opinion. All others will be deleted without second thought.